November 6 - 8, 2022
Muskoka Bible Centre: 8 Pioneer Avenue
Huntsville, ON P1H 2J3
Schedule: subject to change
- Nov 6
6pm Arrive and Check-in
7pm Session and Social Gathering
- Nov 7
7pm Session and Social Gathering
- Nov 8
- Individual Rate – $250
- Couple Rate – $350
Registration Closes October 17th!
If you have any questions or concerns about the cost of this retreat, please reach out to us. We want to make this retreat available for all of our pastors and leaders who are interested.
About the Speaker:
We are thrilled to have Mark Wessner join us as our keynote speaker. Mark is president of MB Seminary, lives in British Columbia and loves any opportunity to come out to Ontario. Mark is passionate about helping others effectively integrate biblical studies and leadership in their daily lives, in the local church, and in the marketplace.
Click here to learn more about Mark.
We are just as thrilled to have Sarah Patterson also join us to provide guided prayer and Spiritual Direction. Sarah has loved stories from a young age – books, plays, and movies – and spiritual direction is the story of God’s transformative work in people’s lives. Over the last nine years Sarah’s spiritual direction practice has been comprised primarily of pastors – some of the least pastored people in our churches and she will be providing an opportunity for our pastors to meet for some Spiritual Direction sessions during our retreat time.
Click here to learn more about Sarah.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Take the S Mary Lake Road Exit on the right by the Ultramar and Home Depot. After the road bends right you will shortly see a white street sign to turn right on Muskoka Road 10.
- Once you turn right on Muskoka Road 10 you will cross a bridge and keep going for a few minutes until you see a large “MBC” sign on the left and turn left.
- There will be a sign on the right for the campground (Do not turn here). At the second MBC sign for Main Reception, turn right and follow the road down the hill to the Lodge (The Lodge has “MBC” written out of white stone in the building’s stonework).
All accommodations come with linens. Linens are defined as bedding, body towel, hand towel and face towel. There is also a hotel sample size soap, shampoo and hand cream in the bathroom; however, bringing personal toiletries are encouraged.
Accommodations come with a mini-fridge and small coffee maker in each room; however, we do not have TVs in the rooms to encourage guest connection. That being said, open WiFi is available. We upgraded to fiber optic internet last summer!
Please see our website for more accommodation information and photos. Muskoka Bible Centre
- Environment Canada is the best website for accurate weather forecasts or the Weather Network app.
- We do encourage guests to dress in layers as the weather changes as our weather is cooler than down south with the winds off the lake. Many groups prefer enjoying the outdoors in the Spring and Fall.
- Should you require more blankets in your room, feel free to reach out to your Duty Manager during your stay.
- For your convenience, we have complimentary umbrellas in stands located in our Lodge Lobby to borrow during your stay with us.
- MBC is a smoke, vape, alcohol and pet free site.
- Out of consideration for our neighbours, our quiet hours begin at 11 PM.