Wellness in a COVID-19 world – helping ministry leaders navigate their own wellness during the pandemic.
Across Canadian denominations, COVID-19 is having a growing impact on ministry leaders. Churches, camps, schools and para-church organizations are experiencing turbulent challenges to which ministry leaders have to respond. This wellness check-in was an opportunity for M.B. ministry leaders to be resourced to understand and navigate their personal wellness during this pandemic season.
On September 30 and October 1, 2020 we were joined by Dr. Rod Wilson (Psychologist, Regent College) and Bonita Eby (Burnout Prevention Strategist) as they shared from their own experiences and expertise in the field of mental health, burnout and depression.
Videos of Presentations:
Resources from Dr. Rod Wilson:
Resources from Bonita Eby:
- 5 Challenges in a Work From Home World
- How to Prevent Church Ministry Burnout
- 10 Work From Home Wellness Solutions
- More relevant articles are available on the Blog page.
- Revive: Stop Feeling Spent and Start Living Again by Dr. Frank Lipman M.D.
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown
- Unstressed: How Somatic Awareness Can Transform Your Body’s Stress Response and Build Emotional Resilience by Alane K. Daugherty PhD